[DeTomaso] Selling Parts?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 30 00:25:24 EDT 2016

   Corey,
   Generally speaking, I think we've had a lot of folks advertise on this
   email forum like this.  For personal parts and stuff that you're
   selling or needing to buy, it's a great place to start.  I think a
   quick post like what you made is just fine, and don't forget to post on
   POCA and PI forums.
   On the flip side, I think it's generally accepted that we don't
   advertise businesses or business parts on a regular basis.  But look
   look at how Larry Stock has been doing it... I think that works very
   well in the construct of this email forum.  Larry has been responding
   to some posts with (basically)  "hey, we got that" as he owns Pantera
   Parts Connection.  It's not like he's taking out an ad, but more like
   he's saying if someone really needs one, he's got one.  It's not like
   the ad emails that come in every day from other outside vendors that
   you just purchased one part from.  It's like me popping in and saying
   hey, I have one of those on the shelf as a spare and I'm willing to
   sell it to you.
   I'd enjoy seeing other vendors pop in once in a while and do the same
   thing.
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com