[DeTomaso] Rear Window Cracked.....again

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 23:38:48 EDT 2016

I hit my window a few times with a ratchet over the years, and never
cracked it.

I removed it when I had the car painted, and I polished the roughness out
before reinstalling it.  As I pushed the final time to get it in it
popped.  I was pushing with the palm of my hand, and I wasn¹t pushing that
hard.

So, I had a new one made with safety glass, and this one went in with no
drama.

That¹s my story anyway.

On 7/25/16, 10:33 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of michael frazier"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of