[DeTomaso] Absolutely zero DT content

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Fri Jul 29 22:08:58 EDT 2016

I had a Lamborghini 400 years back and it had a fully synchro on reverse as does my present day Espada.
You can go into reverse with no drama or strong hand pressure while going forward and put those cars into reverse, let up the clutch and slow the car up then to a full back up.
I believe all Lamborghini's had this feature.
So strange and utterly cool.
No find them to grind them. Very elegant shifting.
Jeff Cobb