[DeTomaso] De Tomaso Mangusta on eBay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:07:00 EDT 2016

To be honest I think the add-on spoiler and rear quarter side scoops plus paint scheme not only detract value from this car but also butcher what is otherwise a timeless design, these mods just don't befit a Mangusta IMHO.

I was sent a link to the Hagerty valuation for the Mangusta just a few days ago and it appears the price has peaked, a concours #1 is currently valued by them at $300K, a #2 excellent at $235K.

Julian