[DeTomaso] Absolutely zero DT content

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:46:22 EDT 2016

Got it. I understand what you mean about shifting without a clutch by matching revs- I used to do it out of boredom in rental cars (good place to practice!) when I used them regularly. Came in well the day that the clutch slave cylinder died on the Pantera during a weekend event. Starting from a stop was, erm, bumpy, but I could shift reasonably well without a clutch from that point. Not something I’d want to do with the ZF regularly.

See how everything has Pantera content when you get down to it?