[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Video

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 20:25:17 EDT 2016

Thanks Chuck, we are committed to a premium regional detomaso event that builds and supports the deTomaso community. So far, we seem to be on the right track. We have plans to step it up more next year and continue to grow. Quality and Grow the deTomaso community are the two primary goals. We're still adjusting the model, but hopefully the video showcases those goals.