[DeTomaso] Monterey Historics - Trackside BBQ

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 28 14:44:41 EDT 2016

FYI

For the car/space nuts.  http://concorso.com/concorso-italiano-is-out-of-this-world/

Mr. Bruce Wanta owns these replica's.  They are NOT JPL/NASA models.  Although, I have
to say, they did a pretty good job. They were done by National Geographic for a TV special.
Not totally accurate but good 'nuf.  Bruce has invited me up to talk but I'm not sure I can find
a hotel room at this point.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team