[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:37:56 EDT 2016

I also posted it on a couple of non-DeTomaso pages to show people what they
are missing :-)

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:48 PM, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> wrote:

>    Thank you Scott,
>
>    I posted it on all the Facebook pages.
>
>    Ed
>
> --
>
> Ed Mendez
>
> e-mail: edducati at mac.com
>
> http://www.desmoto.com

>    On Jul 27, 2016, at 03:55 AM, Robert Pink <robpink2012 at gmail.com>
>    wrote:
>
>    Very nice Scott. You guys do this right. Would love to try and join you
>    next year.
>    Ps my wife and I enjoyed spending time with you in France.
>    On Tuesday, July 26, 2016, Scott Couchman via DeTomaso
>    <[1]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>    A A How about some Pantera fun.....the Pantera Palooza 2016 video.
>    Take a 4
>    A A minute break from all the NPC and check out the Team Pantera OC
>    video.
>    A A [1][2][1]http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    A A If you're looking for a Pantera event to enjoy in 2017,
>    consider
>    A A joining us at Pantera Palooza 2017. We think you'll have a
>    great time!
>    References
>    A A 1. [3][2]http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    References
>    1. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>    2. [3]http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    3. [4]http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    2. http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    3. http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    4. http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
>    5. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I also posted it on a couple of non-DeTomaso pages to show people what
   they are missing :-)A

   On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 9:48 PM, Ed Mendez <[1]edducati at mac.com> wrote:

     A  A Thank you Scott,
     A  A I posted it on all the Facebook pages.
     A  A Ed
     --
     Ed Mendez
     e-mail: [2]edducati at mac.com
     [3]http://www.desmoto.com
     A  A On Jul 27, 2016, at 03:55 AM, Robert Pink
     <[4]robpink2012 at gmail.com>
     A  A wrote:
     A  A Very nice Scott. You guys do this right. Would love to try and
     join you
     A  A next year.
     A  A Ps my wife and I enjoyed spending time with you in France.
     A  A On Tuesday, July 26, 2016, Scott Couchman via DeTomaso