[DeTomaso] Monterey Historics agenda

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:27:40 EDT 2016

I sent this previously from my phone but I don't think it hit the list.

Looking for a list of things to do during the Monterey Historics.

I typically attend the Baja Cantina show but last year was a little lame.
Prior years have been great.

I know that they are several other car shows that are worth attending but
I'm not sure where they are.  Not too concerned about the auctions but would
love to see some of the other stuff.

Recommendations???

Thanks in advance,

Lynn