[DeTomaso] Pantera On Tonight's Episode of Big EasyMotors On History Channel

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jul 27 13:16:22 EDT 2016

<< The buyer who paid $90K could have gotten a MUCH BETTER car for the money
if he had shopped around.>>

Or better yet been on this forum. That brings up the question how do we
market this forum to the public?

We should all make an effort to put links on our web pages and request that
it be placed on other popular web pages too.

Larry - Cleveland