[DeTomaso] Pantera On Tonight's Episode of Big Easy Motors On History Channel

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 12:55:22 EDT 2016

I think everyone recognizes that these shows that race through a restoration are a bit of a joke intended to create drama.  They did say a lot of positive things about the Pantera, and I think the show was more complementary than about anything I have seen.
I seriously wonder if the selling price was real.  I didn't see the beginning, did they strip the car and repair any rust they found?
Ken