[DeTomaso] New chairs payment and shipping

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:58:05 EDT 2016

Michael,

I am starting to see a pattern here and can quite understand the actions of the POCA board against you given that you consistently abuse good standing members, bend the truth and it appears are quite delusional.

You are confirming as I stated that this is a Michael Shortt initiative, where you are selling chairs for which you paid out personally and which were being sold for your own profit! This was never a POCA initiative nor were profits ever directed to POCA. In direct contrast to the fact that I as a "lying non contributing member" even offered to sell my steel signs exclusively through the POCA store drop shipped so that POCA would gain some profit from each sale.

I am not confusing issues here with anything POCA might owe you for other outlay (e.g. plastic membership cards) you may have incurred.

There is nothing lame or slanderous in a statement of fact and I didn't even get started on how someone in a position should not use that position for their own benefit nor profit, that is called a "conflict of interest". Please stop with this BS and bow out gracefully so we can all move on from this unfortunate episode.

Julian