[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:46:15 EDT 2016

Larry - it isn't the CHiPs Pantera, but hope this helps. The owner probably
won't care about your use...

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
wrote:

> Yes Scott a very nice video, and I like the music too.
>
> Speaking of music, video and Pantera's...
> I am looking for a photo of the "CHIP Pantera" (California Highway
> Patrol)that was around 10 years ago and it's owner. I would like to use the
> photo in my bands music video that I am planning, with his permission of
> course.
>
> Larry (hmmmm a drone) - Cleveland

   Larry - it isn't the CHiPs Pantera, but hope this helps. The owner
   probably won't care about your use...A

     [4]http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg
     If you're looking for a Pantera event to enjoy in 2017, consider
     joining us
     at Pantera Palooza 2017. We think you'll have a great time!

   use the links above.