[DeTomaso] New chairs payment and shipping

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:44:13 EDT 2016

Does anybody know where I should remit payment for the two chairs I
purchased?  Do I still remit payment to POCA Chairs Attn: Michael Shortt?  I
have received two wrong colors so far.  Blue and Red.  I love them both but
I ordered black.  I know there are screw ups relating to shipping and I want
to make sure the proper people receive the proper colors that I have.

I don't know if the recent events within POCA changed the process that
Michael outlined earlier.

Can anybody help?

Thanks, Lynn