[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Video

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jul 27 10:36:45 EDT 2016

Yes Scott a very nice video, and I like the music too.

Speaking of music, video and Pantera's...
I am looking for a photo of the "CHIP Pantera" (California Highway
Patrol)that was around 10 years ago and it's owner. I would like to use the
photo in my bands music video that I am planning, with his permission of
course.

Larry (hmmmm a drone) - Cleveland