[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Video

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 22:40:31 EDT 2016

How about some Pantera fun.....the Pantera Palooza 2016 video. Take a 4 minute break from all the NPC and check out the Team Pantera OC video.

http://youtu.be/gnl1Dlf2asg

If you're looking for a Pantera event to enjoy in 2017, consider joining us at Pantera Palooza 2017. We think you'll have a great time!