[DeTomaso] Cooling system

bill at incendium.com bill at incendium.com
Tue Jul 26 13:33:57 EDT 2016

Ken:
Please call Dennis at Pantera Performance Center, Castle Rock, CO. 303 660 9897. You will be happy. I have over 20,000 miles on my PPC  cooling system without any problems and it will not overheat.
CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> Date: 2016-07-26  9:47 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Ken and Lela MacArthur <klckmac at msn.com>, detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Cooling system
That seems alike a lot, I'd shop around, but ultimately your repaired Hall radiator will be far better prospect than a new aluminum radiator IMO.

Julian