[DeTomaso] Cooling system

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 12:24:05 EDT 2016

Dear Forum,

                  This reminded me that one of my Pantera friends here,
just installed a new Hall Pantera radiator in his newly restored
Pantera, only to have it develop a leak after a few months and several
hundred miles of gentlemanly use.  No warranty.  Repairs were
surprisingly expensive and more than I would have guessed.   Why I do
not know.

                  I do know that the old fashioned brass radiators in my
two Panteras are working well.   One came from Pantera Performance about
two decades ago and the other came from Pantera East shortly thereafter.
FWIW.

                             Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles