[DeTomaso] FW: Recent BOD Actions

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 18:39:19 EDT 2016

Uh Oh.  This guy shares the same first name as MS.

Can we get one of the clubs foil-hat wearing, black helicopter dodging paranoids to go back several months and research this guys previous posts, research his IP address or run his name against all known Pantera club registers?  I mean, what are the odds?????? It must be "he who shall not be named"

I wonder why there has not been a public email from the "new" leadership meant to assuage our fears and build some level of comfort.  Even dictators will try to quiet the masses and let them know that even though they were not elected by us we can expect them to act in our best interests.  I even checked my junk and trash folders.

Anybody?? Bueller?? Bueller??

I did not necessarily like MS methods but I loved his results.  I agreed with almost everything accomplished, just not all of his methods.  I did not see any reason for the actions that are alleged to have taken place.

I anxiously await the answer to the questions below

Now do I sign my name or let those same people worry that I might be MS.

Oh what the hell, Lynn