[DeTomaso] Fwd: U.S. Copyright Violations

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 18:09:05 EDT 2016

The author is the owner of a copyright unless ownership can be established as a work for hire, which requires that the author is an employee.  If Shortt posted photos others took, he has not right to them.
Additionally I think Shortt has to provide a detailed list of what he claims ownership of.  A general demand to take down a web site is a little ridiculous.
Have you contacted Dr. Phil?  This would make an interesting topic for one of his shows.
Ken