[DeTomaso] Rear Window Cracked.....again

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Jul 25 16:10:50 EDT 2016

He pulled the old one out and used it as a template. I can imagine it could
have been slightly larger and he said he would cut this one a bit smaller.
You all have me hoping there may be an easily remedied imperfection in the
window channel that caused it.  Only way to figure it out now is to pull
the window back out.  I'll have that done when I install the Willwoods and
adjustable upper rear control arms.

Does anybody think it has anything to do with it being on jack stands prior
to glass entry. When I do the brakes and rear suspension, it will be back
on the same stands.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

   He pulled the old one out and used it as a template. I can imagine it
   could have been slightly larger and he said he would cut this one a bit
   smaller.A  You all have me hoping there may be an easily remedied
   imperfection in the window channel that caused it.A  Only way to figure
   it out now is to pull the window back out.A  I'll have that done when I

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58