[DeTomaso] NPC: Pressure washing paint and rust

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Jul 25 12:12:54 EDT 2016

That was/is me.  It's more like water-powered sandblasting at 50-100 PSI
but with a non-soluble aggregate. This is the unit I own along with a 165
CFM diesel powered screw compressor. The process does a miraculous job.

Call me any time after 4 PM EST today.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
wrote:

>    Hi Guys
>

>    I know there was someone here who did pressure washing paint/rust
>    removal as a side job. Maybe from Florida?
>

>    Please contact me as I have a few questions on the process.
>

>    Larry (Mr Rusty) - Cleveland

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

   That was/is me.A  It's more like water-powered sandblasting at 50-100
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Larry - Ohio Time