[DeTomaso] [Detomaso] fuel injection

richard boschert theemonkey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 21:24:18 EDT 2016

On the FITech fuel injection,i have heard good things except do not go with the mechanical fuel pump with a sump option.I think they call it the fuel commander,but i am not positive of the name.
The sump option just does not work.If you stay with the normal electric pump setup it is supposed to work really well,and its cheaper to boot!
Richard (still has a Holley 830 carburetor) Boschert