[DeTomaso] POCA Website is Down, Here's Why (7)

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Fri Jul 22 18:40:10 EDT 2016

Check your junk file.  Mine was there.

From: Joseph F. Byrd, Jr.<mailto:byrdjf at embarqmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 3:31 PM
To: detomaso at detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] POCA Website is Down, Here's Why (7)

I have not received the survey.   I am hoping it would have a 4th reply.

4.   Please revoke my membership and remove all personal information and
postings from POCA.com.  You may keep any pro-rated membership fees and
future publication mailings.

The reason I first noticed the site was down was looking the email address
to see whom to send above to.