[DeTomaso] SORC and SSCC Reminder

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jul 22 17:29:05 EDT 2016

Hey all,
While we wait for more of the professionally produced videos of the
Fun Rally to come out, I'd like to remind folks of the upcoming
Sandhills Open Road Challenge, and Silver State Classic Challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3MGZFYjz8

These open road races are a cinch to run in the touring class.  You
need a solid car, good bearings and brakes, no leaks, seat belts and
an SA2010 or newer Automotive helmet (no motorcycle helmets allowed).
You must have V-rated or better tires (note: SSCC tech will not pass
factory spec speed rating for tires on the Pantera; yes, that's in
contrast to what the rulebook says; long story but you MUST have
V-rated or better).

Although Sandhills has already filled up and Team Pantera Racing
expects at least three Panteras to be there, the Silver State Classic
Challenge still has room for plenty more.  Last year we had three
Panteras run SSCC, but even better, Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld from TPR
Central Division managed to get FOUR at SORC.

90 miles of open road with no traffic await you at the Silver State
Classic Challenge.  90 miles at 110 MPH takes about 50 minutes.

When was the last time you could run your Pantera at 110 MPH for darn
near an hour?

For more information and links to the various open road races, please
visit the Team Pantera Racing web site at:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com

Enjoy the video. :)

Asa  Jay
Team Pantera Racing
We specialize in Open Road

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home