[DeTomaso] Pantera on Facebook

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Jul 22 14:46:43 EDT 2016

Two years ago I took my twin turbo car to him for some tuning help.
Initially I was horrified as he pulled out the 1/4 window elephant ear
scoops on the sides and it provides enough access to remove the air
cleaners and get to the plugs and coils.  The scoops went back in easily
after the tune. Although there are a couple of plugs that are removed
from the bottom.

jerry knotts

   1. [9]mailto:knottsj at galstar.com
   2. [10]https://www.facebook.com/1320Videos/videos/10154422709792112/