[DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Jul 22 12:45:12 EDT 2016

It is very sad.  In a perfect world, people would talk to each other calmly, apologize when appropriate, and work out a compromise agreeing to disagree when necessary.
Eventually this will all blow over, but in the meantime it's painful, especially when I really enjoy all the members of POCA I know.  Sure, I don't agree with everyone, but I appreciate hearing different perspectives and opinions.  The key is to be kind.
Sincerely,
Chris