[DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:35:52 EDT 2016

If this was Facebook I would be liking Julian's post

On Thursday, July 21, 2016, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

>    I am lost for appropriate words, what a sad day when a car club website
>    is completely shutdown due to a dispute within the elected BOD.
>
>    Julian

   On Thursday, July 21, 2016, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>
   wrote:

     A  A I am lost for appropriate words, what a sad day when a car club
     website
     A  A is completely shutdown due to a dispute within the elected BOD.
     A  A Julian
     A  A
     A __________________________________________________________________
     A  A From: DeTomaso <[2]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on
     behalf of
     A  A Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. <[3]byrdjf at embarqmail.com>
     A  A Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:48 PM
     A  A To: [4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA
     A  A Message on home page
     A  A "We regret to inform you that the website is temporarily
     offline while
     A  A a
     A  A dispute within the POCA Board of Directors is resolved.
     A  A All content and data on the website (including your personal
     A  A information) is
     A  A secure and protected."
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: DeTomaso
     [[1]mailto:[5]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On
     A  A Behalf
     A  A Of Joseph F. Byrd, Jr.
     A  A Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 19:59 PM
     A  A To: [6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA
     A  A It is not just You.
     A  A I was about to ask the same question, thinking I might have
     been
     A  A blocked
     A  A since my membership expires next week
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: DeTomaso
     [[2]mailto:[7]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On
     A  A Behalf
     A  A Of Mark Pinson
     A  A Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 19:01 PM
     A  A To: [8]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA
     A  A Now I get a message "Website is not active" and "Website is
     offline" -
     A  A is it
     A  A just me?
     A  A Glad I'm not an advertiser, but sorry I'm a member.
     A  A _______________________________________________
     A  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must
     not
     A  A exceed 1.5
     A  A Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list
     [9]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use
     A  A the links above.
     A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any
     A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the
     A  A list.
     A  A They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive or
     A  A approve
     A  A the archiving of list messages.
     A  A _______________________________________________
     A  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
     A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A [11]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.
     A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any
     A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the
     A  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     A  A or approve the archiving of list messages.