[DeTomaso] Fuel injection

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:52:55 EDT 2016

I think the only time you need to cut the bodywork is if you want
individual runner webber look sequential FI. Most of the manifolds
available are too tall and you have to cut out part of the rear decklid to
make it work. Not very elegant. There are alternatives. Dennis Quella has
an IR system that fits under the deck lid and under the stock engine
screen. Aussiespeed makes a low profile manifold that can be fitted with
short throttlebodies that will also fit under the decklid and engine screen.

Jeff
6559