[DeTomaso] Fuel injection

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Thu Jul 21 14:56:59 EDT 2016

I went with the MSD system - and love it.  The only bodywork that I did was
to drill a hole through a frame rail to get the fuel pipe from the pump that
I located below the tank.  This was not absolutely necessary, but made the
final plumbing much cleaner.  The banjo connection on the discharge of the
pump goes straight into the frame - you can see the grommet around the
rubber hose in picture 6.

Stephen Nelson