[DeTomaso] NPC Something is up at POCA

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Jul 21 09:09:12 EDT 2016

Dear Robert,

            Short story
Larry has persistently pointed out the violation of the club bylaws in a
straight forward manner

Michael Shortt does not care for this

MS last night issued a statement that makes several disparaging remarks
about Larry and brings up an allegation that Larry has been instrumental
in insulting the "Southern Pride" barely formed POCA chapter.

Further disparaging comments continued from MS on this bogus allegation

Typical confusion and puzzlement resulted

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles