[DeTomaso] Mangusta Valuation Part I

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:41:24 EDT 2016

Keith Martin produces a printed magazine (in addition to a website) called Sports Car Market

that tracks auction results of sports cars.

I was just sent a scan to update Mangusta 8MA762 from the printed edition, thanks to new registry user Mike !

(Yes Mike this counts as sharing - your account has been upgraded to 'shared'.)

I found the short paragraph on the Mangusta values interesting.

And this car makes a good example, so the history in the registry should be reviewed in the light of the

value summary.

While I prefer not to post direct links, this time I will..

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/R8MA762/R8MA762.asp

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp