[DeTomaso] detomaso pantera alternator bracket

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:43:41 EDT 2016

Mike's right, I knew I had one but it took me a while to find :)  (funny, I can remember where I put something 30 years ago, but what I did with it a couple month ago is now lost!)

First look and impression is it would take some time to make a fab drawing and one thing I don't have lattely is time.
I won't promise, but if no luck finding, and you want, I could try to make a drawing

Joe