[DeTomaso] detomaso pantera alternator bracket

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jul 20 14:21:32 EDT 2016

That is correct, but those I mentioned are the only Alternator specific
Brackets. There are a few actually US Cleveland models, and a couple more
used with the Australian engine. These are described as a 08108A&B series
A/C mounting Bracket (that I have in stock)and 08108C&D&E for the
Australian alternator Brackets (that I do not have in stock). We have a
total possible of no less than 5 of these lower brackets to choose from so
we need to try to be specific.
Larry