[DeTomaso] detomaso pantera alternator bracket

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 13:25:47 EDT 2016

Larry,

Brackets are brackets, arms are arms. The part you have listed as an arm, is the adjusting arm (not bracket) and readily available anywhere. What I believe he is asking for is the Pantera-specific alternator mounting bracket, which bolts to the block and also holds the idler pulley, A/C compressor etc.

THOSE are hard to find....

Mike

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail