[DeTomaso] WTB: Probe SRS 14213-020 Piston

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 12:50:39 EDT 2016

I'm looking for a single Probe Sportsman Race Series piston (#14213-020). This is a forged 383/408 stroker piston with a 16cc dish for a Ford 351C.

Looking for a single used piston in excellent condition. But if you know of a new set sitting on a shelf somewhere, I'm willing to buy the entire set if necessary.
Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Garth