[DeTomaso] NPC- Gallery of photos from the historic races at Road America

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 22:42:23 EDT 2016

A beautiful collection of race cars. Mark

    On Monday, July 18, 2016 9:35 PM, Tom Shinrock via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   Here's a link to some photos my son took at the races last weekend.

  The 50th anniversary of the Can-Am series was recognized and the
  largest field of Can-Am cars was there.

  Unfortunately, for the first time in the 26 years I've been going to
  this event, I did not see a Pantera (on the track or in the parking
  areas).  I hope this doesn't mean that the rising prices of our cars is
  causing people to not drive them.

  Tom

  5186