[DeTomaso] NPC- Gallery of photos from the historic races at Road America

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 21:35:12 EDT 2016

Here's a link to some photos my son took at the races last weekend.

The 50th anniversary of the Can-Am series was recognized and the largest field of Can-Am cars was there.

Unfortunately, for the first time in the 26 years I've been going to this event, I did not see a Pantera (on the track or in the parking areas).  I hope this doesn't mean that the rising prices of our cars is causing people to not drive them.

Tom
5186

   [1]https://flic.kr/s/aHskDt6h5U