[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA switches

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jul 18 10:36:32 EDT 2016

If you need the switches and turn signal assembly, Pantera Parts
Connection has them in stock. The symbols on the switches are a tough one,
I believe that these were hot stamped into the switch actuator and were
not a decal or sticker.
Larry

On 7/18/16, 5:06 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of