[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Photo Gallery is now available.

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Sun Jul 17 20:47:08 EDT 2016

Great pictures,
we had a really good time,
thanks

Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:53:29 -0700
To: detomaso at detomasolist.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Photo Gallery is now available.
From: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com

The Pantera Palooza photo gallery is now up at ocpanteras.com in the Past Events page. Go to:

http://www.ocpanteras.com/past_events/050palooza.html

Enjoy! Let us know what you think. We're always open to feedback and suggestions!

   Great pictures,
   we had a really good time,
   thanks
   Peter
   check out our website at:   [1]www.whitehorseranch.com
   Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 16:53:29 -0700
   To: detomaso at detomasolist.com
   Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Photo Gallery is now
   available.
   From: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
The Pantera Palooza photo gallery is now up at ocpanteras.com in the Past Events
 page. Go to:

[2]http://www.ocpanteras.com/past_events/050palooza.html

Enjoy! Let us know what you think. We're always open to feedback and suggestions
!

   not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com