[DeTomaso] Anyone have experience with the EZ electric power steering system?

Joel Montero joeldmontero at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 18:18:12 EDT 2016

Hi Jim, I have this system installed in my Pantera. Don Byars did the
installation.  Actually, I purchased the system through American
Powertrain.  They have a specific conversion for the Pantera with specific
instructions for that car.  I really like it.  Let me know if I can answer
any questions for you.

Joel

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Pantdino via DeTomaso <