[DeTomaso] 785 Mile GTS Pantera #7005 on eBay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:41:36 EDT 2016

Surely this has to be the lowest mileage Pantera on the planet! I find it a shame that it hasn't been enjoyed and have to wonder what premium the mileage will bring and whether it will have been worth it.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/De-Tomaso-Other-Pantera-GTS-/391508246568?forcerrptr=true&hash=item5b27b5c028:g:lcgAAOSwRgJXiWWz&item=391508246568

Julian