[DeTomaso] Pantera Palooza 2016 Panorama

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 19:49:49 EDT 2016

Pantera Palooza 2016, the premier DeTomaso jamboree and picnic held June 12, 2016 in Irvine, CA was another great success because of all the DeTomaso fans throughout California and Arizona that attended this year.
Here's this year's group photo......thanks to everyone that helped make this such a great gathering!
Great cars, great food, great friends, book signing, POCA swag and jewelry shopping for the ladies, plus goodie bags for everyone! Hope to see you all out again next year for Pantera Palooza 2017!