[DeTomaso] Lap at Nürburgring

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jul 15 17:42:11 EDT 2016

Extra words of advice. Project it on a big screen and turn up the bass. You
can almost feel the road through the tire and wind noise.

On Jul 15, 2016 5:35 PM, "Rob Dumoulin" <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

My son, his GF, and his future gear head father-in-law are at a family
reunion in Germany. Talk about bringing the boyfriend to meet the family.
They took a lap with the BMW and got the narrated lap on a go pro. Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zhxbzyend8&feature=youtu.be