[DeTomaso] email fishers using my name

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 12:59:09 EDT 2016

All,

Emails have been received by me and another list member that show they are from me - Larry Finch

Text signature even shows it is from my iPhone. But …MY... iPhone signature is NOT the stock Apple phrase used in these phishing attacks.

If you click on the sender’s address, you’ll see my name followed by a domain that is unknown to me. One of them traced out to a firm in Kiev.

ALL my email addresses are hosted by AOL

If you drop down my sender name in an email header  and it does not show AOL, delete it.

Larry