[DeTomaso] Relay Activated Battery Cut-off switch

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:39:22 EDT 2016

I have a latching relay on all my cars. They are great. I guess a small push button switch somewhere in the cabin and shut the car off whenever I park it. I purchased all mine from summit. I think they are Painless brand but I'm not sure. I also do not have an MSD or fuel injection controller so not sure how that would work. (Although my Pantera will have both of those)

Lynn

Sent from my mobile device