[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S Picture needed

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:44:17 EDT 2016

Does anyone have a front angle picture of a Red GT5S in Hi Res with a nice background?
I'm trying do make a clock for someone as a favor and I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Gerry Romack

Gerry,

Almost EVERYBODY has access to the registry, so I'll presume you have 'shared' too.

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/SearchRegistryMain.asp

Using the "Search By Model" = GT5-S returns close to 200 cars, and another search
on model and color returned 50+ cars.

Another search, for red cars, sorted by model, also returns good results.
(1450 De Tomaso cars are currently "red" - Amazing!)
http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/Registry/SearchCurrentColor.asp

Make a list of what you like then contact me, as I'll need to ask for use permission.
Being this is only one clock, I doubt anyone would object.

I'll have to check the back-up archives for high-res and "raw" versions once you have a short list.

I've made DeTomaso clocks for people before.

Chuck