[DeTomaso] Npc Rolls-Royce sale contact info

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 00:23:02 EDT 2016

>From the pictures in Chris' first post, this looks more like a series III or
IV with the colored bumpers, which would make it more like an '86 through
'96, certainly not a '71.  The '72's still had the much more attractive
chrome bumpers.  That said, the later cars had rack and pinion steering,
Bosch and later MK Motronic fuel injection, and the extremely complex
hydraulic suspension had been extensively reworked.  If it's been well
maintained, it can be a very reliable car, from what I've read, but if the
hydraulics have been ignored, it can be very expensive, high 4 figures, to
repair.

Always loved the Corniche coupes.  Only built until 1982.  The series III
and IV were built until '96.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328