[DeTomaso] Barn Find Pantera at $24,500 in N.Y.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:56:31 EDT 2016

The address and phone number is that of Gullwing Motor Cars, sort of the east coast equivalent of Beverly Hills Car Club. I purchased my '74 from Gullwing back in 2006, they were hard to get real detailed info out of, but I was pleased with the purchase overall.

It does not show in their current inventory, so may already be sold, which I would not be surprised at as it is a while since I have seen anything under $25K and the market for low end priced cars is very hot.

Julian

________________________________
Only 3 pics.  Says engine and tranny out but comes with it. No telling what
issues lurk, but imagine if it just needed cleaning up.  Anybody close to
Astoria to check it out?

http://www.oldcaronline.com/1972-De%20Tomaso-Pantera-Astoria-New%20York-for-sale-ID725715.htm
[http://www.oldcaronline.com/photos/725715/725715_1.jpg]<http://www.oldcaronline.com/1972-De%20Tomaso-Pantera-Astoria-New%20York-for-sale-ID725715.htm>

1972 De Tomaso Pantera For Sale - Astoria, New York - Old Car Online <http://www.oldcaronline.com/1972-De%20Tomaso-Pantera-Astoria-New%20York-for-sale-ID725715.htm>
www.oldcaronline.com
1972 De Tomaso Pantera For Sale in Astoria, New York This 1972 DeTomaso Pantera is a good original car for complete restoration. Engi - View this and other Classic Cars For Sale at OldCarOnline.com

-------------- next part --------------
   The address and phone number is that of Gullwing Motor Cars, sort
   of the east coast equivalent of Beverly Hills Car Club. I purchased
   my '74 from Gullwing back in 2006, they were hard to get real detailed
   info out of, but I was pleased with the purchase overall.

   It does not show in their current inventory, so may already be sold,
   which I would not be surprised at as it is a while since I have seen
   anything under $25K and the market for low end priced cars is very hot.

   Julian

   Only 3 pics.  Says engine and tranny out but comes with it. No telling
   what
   issues lurk, but imagine if it just needed cleaning up.  Anybody close
   Astoria to check it out?
   [1]http://www.oldcaronline.com/1972-De%20Tomaso-Pantera-Astoria-New%20Y
   ork-for-sale-ID725715.htm
   [2][725715_1.jpg]
   [3]1972 De Tomaso Pantera For Sale - Astoria, New York - Old Car Online