[DeTomaso] How odd..../testing which address is operating

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Tue Jul 12 19:46:56 EDT 2016

Sent this to the list last night...

Looks like a test version of the list was still running and some folks
may have been posting to it.  If you got a "You have been
unsubscribed..." message, don't worry about it.  I unsubscribed everyone
from the old test list until I can take it down.  The normal list at
detomaso at server.detomasolist.com is alive and well and no one was
administratively unsubscribed from it.

Carry on the Pantera talk please.

Kurt